Monday, September 8, 2008

Quotes to Ponder

I've only been here a short while, but there's a lot of stuff to think about in this big ol' world. Here are some things I've heard that seem significant. I hope you think so, too.--Max

A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween.
--Erma Bombeck

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
--Elisabeth Foley

A father carries pictures where his money used to me.
--Unknown

If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
--Abraham Sutzkaver

Recall it as often as you wish, a happy memory never wears out.
--Libbie Fudim

Having it all doesn't necessarily mean having it all at once.
--Stephanie Luetkehans

2 comments:

Rome and Brenda said...

Ramiro and I are thrilled that Max is finally here. He's soooooo precious....very sweet. Congrats you two!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! He is soooo cute.