Friday, May 23, 2008

Bellydancing

Last night we met some very nice people from Garrett's office for dinner at Lisa's Turkish Kitchen in Ridgewood, NJ. Not only was the food delicious and the company delightful, but also the entertainment was priceless.

I wish I would have taken my camera.

Garrett was the first to accept an invitation to the dance floor. His enthusiasm was admirable.

Again, I sooo wish I had my camera.

Eventually, Josh, Phil, and Mike shook their moneymakers. I think they could all manage some dancing gigs on the side.

Even I finally gave in and danced a little. The Max and extra twenty-plus pounds that comes with him have made me less than agile, but it was still fun. Emily, the only other gal at the table, managed to graciously avoid the dancing. Smart girl. I could probably learn from her.

No comments: