Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pics from Brett's wedding weekend

Many of you wanted to see pictures from my brother's wedding, so here they are.



Lisa wanted to get married outside. Due to unpleasant Oklahoma weather (no shocker there!), her wish was unfulfilled, but I took this picture of the couple in the location where she wanted the wedding. Pretty, huh? It's their backyard! (When it comes to making things grow, my brother got all of the good genes. I've been known to kill a cactus.)




Here are my mom and dad at the rehearsal dinner barbeque. After watching the wedding video, my dad said he was going to shave his beard because he didn't recognize himself. My mom claims he's working on being the "town character."Notice Garrett made sure I had a nametag on my belly for Max, too.An hour before the wedding, Lisa noticed her garter was missing, so I went to a store that sold them. They didn't have blue, but it seemed to do the trick anyway. Here is her beautiful and aromatic boquet, basket for the flower girl, pillow for the ringbearer, and garter.


Lisa did a very good job in making the wedding elegant. However, she surprised Brett with a few special touches. After the vows, they turned to walk down the aisle. The music? Star Wars. The groom's cake was also a nod to their love of cinema. That's Boba Fett and Padme Amidala.

Lastly, here's a pic of the couple as they cut the cake.They returned from their honeymoon today. I hope it was fabulous--and that they don't mind me posting all these pics. Just know that if you're my friend or relative, I may very well put your picture on this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I haven't seen Brett in a VERY long time. Tell them congrats! (P.S. I love that Garrett thought to give Max a name tag.)