Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exercise can be messy

Max knows exercise does a body good. Sure, he makes a lot of noise as he's trying to stand, doing push-ups, or rolling over. But he still does it. Here he is in his Exersaucer a couple of weeks ago.


Max and I exercise together sometimes. One of my favorites is holding him while I do crunches. His smiles and giggles make it easier for me to do just one more.

But today our session ended quickly. As he was above my head and we were both laughing with our mouths open...he spit up.

Ew.

2 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

This is so comedy classic.
It's never happened to me but it doesn't stop me from laughing at you.
Caris is asking me what's so funny?
I told her that baby Max made his mommy messy :-)

Okies in Joisey said...

Hey, if some of the stuff that happens to me isn't good for comedic relief, what is it good for?