Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Meeting family

During our visit to Oklahoma, Max was able to meet some relatives he'd not met yet.
Although he's scowling at the camera flash, Max liked being held by Great-Grandma Looney.
Max enjoyed cuddling with Grandma Mary.
Uncle Brett made silly faces...

...and more silly faces while Aunt Lisa holds Max.

Max's Great-aunt Martha proved she has the baby-touch. She rubbed him and talked to him while he melted in her lap. If he'd purred, I wouldn't have been surprised.

Great-uncle James delighted in Max's naked baby fat. (I thought this was cute because his grandson had the same reaction!)
Before we stripped him, Max posed in his first pair of cowboy boots--John Deere, of course--courtesy of Aunt Martha and Uncle James.

Max cozied up to his beautiful and handsome second-cousins. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of their parents. How did that happen? We'll have to remedy that at Christmas. I feel confident we've got some future babysitters in the bunch!It was so much fun introducing Max to family. Yep. Max certainly felt the love on this trip.

2 comments:

Rome and Brenda said...

Max is so stinkin' cute! I love that he's found his toes...don't you wish you knew what he was thinking?

Okies in Joisey said...

Thanks. Yes! At this moment, I think he's thinking, "Mom, get me off my stomach. I hate tummy time!"