Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday, January 11, 2008

We had our appointment with Dr. Foley and learned the office is within walking distance of Garrett's office. He wants to see us again on Wednesday and scheduled it for when Garrett is off work. There was a little sac, so it's not ectopic. We're happy about that. He said my pains are probably normal. I couldn't read him very well, but I still liked him. I asked him if I should get excited now or wait. Garrett said, "Yes." The doctor said, "Wait a couple of more weeks." By the way, he looks super serious until he grins. When he grins he looks like he's related to the Baldwins--which, of course, the doofus in me asked him if anyone had ever told him he looked like a Baldwin. His eyes twinkled for a moment, I swear, as he grinned and nodded before he went back to his serious face.

Our couch arrived today. We are happy. Visitors may come now because it turns into their bed.

No comments: