Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't call child services.

I understand I have a little boy.

However, how bad is it going to get?

Just this week he has fallen on a bookshelf (I think he was trying to climb it) and bruised the side of his face. It looks awful. I felt horrible as I held him and he howled. (He trills his tongue as he cries. When he first started the trilling, we thought it was his fake cry. Oh no. It's real.)

Today, he was crawling along and then... BAM! He face planted right on our tile floor. The crying started. The trilling joined in. He reached a crescendo and tears flowed. Garrett held him this time while I tried to kiss his face and make it better. That's when I noticed the blood.

That's right. His nose was bleeding! I don't know if my nose has ever bled, yet my 8 month old had a bloody nose.

Max isn't even walking yet. What on earth will I do when he can run?

No comments: