Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Good morning!
Max is crawling all over the place and loving every minute of it.
Plus, he really seems to like hats. This fact thrills me because I think he looks adorable in them. His dad insisted on putting his hat on backwards. I guess Max preferred it that way, because when I turned it around, he did this:
Yep. As you can guess, the hat went back around immediately...after I snapped the picture, of course.

Later, we changed his clothes. His second outfit was courtesy of our sweet friend Sonia. Below, he found what the Easter Bunny left him.
The green duck seemed to be a big hit.

He immediately stuck it in his mouth.After Easter dinner, I set out a plastic tablecloth and the contents of the egg decorating kits.
While we decorated, we gave Max some plastic ones to play with. Here's what he had to say.
"An egg?"

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Oh! Bang them together. Good times."

Grandma has decorated eggs more recently than the rest of us since she's hung out with my cousin's twin girls. She knew the tricks. It's only been twenty-something years since I've done this, but I think those kits have changed a bit. For example, I don't remember the dyes coloring my fingers.

Here's Max and Garrett and me. Max is examining one of the many eggs that had his name on it.
Here he is with the Tahlequah grands.
And after a long day of fun, here he is napping on his Papa.

1 comment:

Tiffany Cooper said...

Brandi, he is such a cutie! He sports the hats like a natural. Seeing him crawl makes me anxious for Case to start. He is still just scooting around.